Join Our Team as a Senior Network Engineer/Architect at Ziegler group.
Are you a seasoned network expert with a passion for creating cutting-edge solutions? Do you
thrive in redefining and optimizing complex corporate networks while ensuring top-tier security
measures? We invite you to be a part of our dynamic team at Ziegler Group, a leading
international logistics service provider.
Position: Senior Network Engineer/Architect
Location: Brussels – Flexibility for remote work
With over 3,200 employees worldwide, Ziegler operates a close-knit global network with 156
branches in more than 16 countries and partner companies in further 80 countries. Unlike large
global transport groups that operate with an aim for industrialization, the Ziegler Group has
always committed itself to remain at a human scale and family-run business. This gives us a
flexibility that allows us to offer tailor-made services as needed.
Our expertise in the transportation of specific products (aeronautics, fashion, wine and spirits,
bikes, fairs & exhibitions, dangerous goods, project cargo) and our steadfastness acquired over
more than a century of activity makes us a well-known and recognized player in the market. We
have opted for locations at multiple sites, which makes it possible to offer a local service, with
great responsiveness and flexibility.
Our IT department is playing an important role in the success of our company. Through strategic
alignment, it ensures technology supports business goals seamlessly. By driving innovations like
AI and other techniques that improve the decision-making process, it optimizes operations,
enhances customer experiences, and enables the company to navigate the complexities of
global logistics with agility and efficiency. A robust, flexible, and secure IT infrastructure is key for
maintaining stable and robust operations, secure data, and embracing future requirements.
As a Senior Network Engineer/Architect, you will play a pivotal role in this ambitious journey,
overseeing the complete scope from conceptualization to detailed implementation. With a strong
emphasis on security, you will shape the future of our network infrastructure to ensure it remains
not only robust, scalable, and fit for purpose but also fortified against emerging cyber threats.
Your leadership and ability to foster collaboration and empower colleagues to achieve their best
will drive the success of this endeavor.
• Lead end-to-end network redesign with a focus on integrating cutting-edge security
measures aligned with industry standards.
• Innovate network solutions that prioritize both performance and security while aligning
with business objectives.
• Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams to integrate security measures
• Build and nurture a cohesive team, motivating them to excel and unlock their full
• Develop comprehensive but pragmatic documentation encompassing network
architecture and security protocols.
• Extensive experience in network engineering and architecture, preferably in security-
conscious corporate environments.
• Profound knowledge of network protocols, topologies, and advanced security
• Proven track record in leading successful network transformation projects with an
emphasis on security.
• Developed people management and team collaboration skills.
• Strong communication skills to articulate complex security concepts to non-technical
• Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
• Relevant certifications such as CCIE, CCNP, CISSP, or equivalent are a strong plus.
What We Offer:
• The opportunity to drive impactful change in a forward-thinking, globally recognized
• Competitive compensation package and benefits.
• A collaborative and inclusive work environment that values diversity.
• Flexibility in work arrangements, including remote options.
If you are excited to shape the future of secure logistics connectivity through your network
expertise and leadership, we want to hear from you. Let’s redefine secure connectivity together!
Join us on this exhilarating journey by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.