A range of Global Services
In 1958, ZIEGLER was designated the official shipping company of the Brussels World’s Fair. This was the catalyst for Ziegler’s European deployment.
Today, ZIEGLER is a leader in Belgium in the field of transport and logistics, with no fewer than 17 sites throughout the country, 637 employees, and a logistics area of 240,000 m².
With ZIEGLER, you can rest assured that your logistics partner has tried and tested expertise.
As a transport company and logistics operator, both steeped in tradition and future-oriented, ZIEGLER provides you with advice and expertise on all the professions in the logistics chain.
- A leading company in its market
- The density of its technical and logistical resources at the ports of Antwerp and Zeebrugge
- All sea freight services: conventional, sea groupage, NVOCC
- Among the top air carriers in the Iata ranking
- Ziegler’s full scope of logistical resources
- A unique distribution network, “Distribelux”, offering complete service of Belgium and Luxembourg via 5 hubs for a guaranteed delivery within 24 hours at most.
- Many niche specialities: Fairs and exhibitions, logistics for two-wheeler, ADR, FMCG, wines and spirits, packaging
- Qualified teams, fully responsible for their results
- State-of-the-art computer technologies, at all stages of the supply system, from handover of the product to its delivery