ZIEGLER GROUP, specialist in transport en logistics since 1908
with 154 branches and more than 3240 staff members in more than 15 countries
is looking for a
For Ziegler – Expo
Ziegler Expo Logistics, part of the Ziegler Group, is looking for a hands-on colleague to enforce their staff. Ziegler Expo Logistics is based at Strombeek-Bever (Brussels region) and is providing full and complete logistics solutions to their clients all over the world. Providing a wide range of logistics services concerning artworks / exhibitions / (private) events and special projects. Ziegler expo Logistics operates where other forwarders stop. Are you searching for a challenge and are you able to tackle high level ad-hoc driven demands? If so, you are the person we are looking for!
- You will use all possible shipment modes to offer our clients case by case best practice to meet deadlines provided to make a success of their projects
- You will execute files from A to Z, having control over all parts of the logistic supply chain.
- You will provide case by case, ad-hoc driven solutions and ‘single point of contact’ follow up
- You will handle all possible commodities, including their administration, working together with Ziegler’s agents all over the world and within the existing Ziegler Group network.
- You will follow up sales leads, as well as possible clients, as well as our agents who provide them
- On mid- and long term basis you will: manage sales leads / managing logistic flow all over the world of 1 of our major clients under supervision of the senior project manager and overall assistance towards our different ongoing projects.
Skills & Competences:
- You have a bachelor in logistics or equal in experience
- You are highly stress resistant and keep up with deadlines
- You have analytic and trouble solving capacity
- You have knowledge of customs procedures
- You are fluently French and English speaking and writing (Dutch is an advantage)
Salary in correspondence with experience. Challenging environment to be able to fine-tune logistic know-how coordinating all possible logistics possibilities to ensure client’s deadline driven projects.